This self-assessment series is designed to ensure that you get to grips with all that you need to know in order to excel in your GCSE Maths exam.
How can you use Revision Buddies to prepare for your GCSE Maths exam?
– Revise from comprehensive content that covers the AQA, OCR & Edexcel GCSE syllabi.
– Select questions from the Higher or Foundation tiers.
– Adapt the app to your needs and requirements.
– Test yourself through 1000s of multiple choice questions with detailed explanations.
– Learn from illustrated diagrams & graphs.
– Choose to repeat difficult questions or select new questions at random.
– Watch your knowledge improve using inbuilt progress reports & self-assessment graphs.
– Share your results with friends on Twitter & Facebook.
– Benefit from direct links to past papers & mark schemes.
– Share your progress with your teacher through our new Class Management & Reports section or submit your results on Revision Buddies’ leaderboard.
– Enjoy motivational feedback and personalised certificates after each quiz or course if you achieve 80% or more.
– Use Revision Buddies on multiple devices such as laptops, tablets or phones, especially since course progress is synchronised over all devices so that you can pick up where you left off.
– Practice makes perfect! Test yourself for just 10 minutes every day and be amazed at how your results can improve.
How does Revision Buddies GCSE Maths platform benefit students?
Revision Buddies aims to consolidate knowledge, further understanding and boost confidence in the lead up to GCSE exams. The engaging, interactive and effective self-assessment app enables users to revise at their own pace and in their own time. Users simply have to select their tier to start testing their knowledge and once downloaded, can use the app offline.
How does Revision Buddies GCSE Maths platform benefit parents and teachers?
Parents and teachers can monitor a user or group of users’ progress through detailed reports of their scores, answers and time taken to answer each question. This serves as the perfect tool to identify areas of common weakness and pinpoints areas where students need extra help. In particular, these features can greatly improve a teacher’s productivity as it reduces time spent on assessment and marking, giving teachers extra time to focus on resolving any knowledge gaps that have been identified through the report system. Get in touch to find out about our discounted bulk orders for your students!
What is included in Revision Buddies GCSE Maths content?
Key topics covered include:
– Data Handling
Why should you use Revision Buddies for GCSE Maths Revision?
Student Testimonials: “Really helpful and fun *****”, “What a great app! I found the explanations especially helpful and the access to past papers meant that I could test my knowledge as I went along. Really helpful and easy to use, would recommend to anyone about to sit their exams as a way of breaking up a day of samey revision!”, “Best revision app on the store *****”, “As a student going into my GCSE exams this is the most helpful revision app series on the App Store.”
Parent Testimonials: “Sooo helpful *****”, “Working whilst with two children doing their GCSEs is not easy so being able to rely on this app is great. I wanted to ensure the quality of the content so went through it myself first, quite enjoyed it really!! Looking forward to a few more topics! Thanks”.
Teacher Testimonials: “Great*****”, “Recommended to my GCSE class for quick revision and reminders. They even added on the Spec’ I asked for. Impressed”, “Promoting your app to all my year 10s tomorrow…they are going to love it..#A*s”, “Your apps are proving very popular with our Y11s including my own nephew”.