This self-assessment series is designed to ensure that you get to grips with all that you need to know in order to excel in your GCSE English Literature exam.
How can you use Revision Buddies to prepare for your GCSE English Literature exam?
– Undertake focused revision through key topics that cover the AQA, OCR, Edexcel & Eduqas 9-1 GCSE syllabuses.
– Adapt Revision Buddies to your needs and requirements.
– Test yourself through 1000s of syllabus specific practice questions with detailed explanations, poetry & text extracts.
– Revise in an exciting manner with multiple different question types ranging from multiple-choice to drag and drop questions.
– Choose to repeat difficult questions or select new questions at random.
– Watch your knowledge improve using inbuilt progress reports & self-assessment graphs.
– Share your results with friends on Twitter & Facebook.
– Benefit from direct links to GCSE past papers & mark schemes.
– Share your progress with your teacher through our new Class Management & Reports section or submit your results on Revision Buddies’ leaderboard.
– Enjoy motivational feedback and personalised certificates after each quiz or course if you achieve 80% or more.
– Use Revision Buddies on multiple devices such as laptops, tablets or phones, especially since course progress is synchronised over all devices so that you can pick up where you left off.
– Practice makes perfect! Test yourself for just 10 minutes every day and be amazed at how your results can improve.
How does Revision Buddies GCSE English Literature platform benefit students?
Revision Buddies aims to consolidate knowledge, further understanding and boost confidence in the lead up to GCSE exams. The engaging, interactive and effective self-assessment app enables users to revise at their own pace and in their own time. Users simply have to select their syllabus, level and the relevant topics to test their knowledge and once downloaded, can use the app offline.
How does Revision Buddies GCSE English Literature platform benefit parents and teachers?
Parents and teachers can monitor a user or group of users’ progress through detailed reports of their scores, answers and time taken to answer each question. This serves as the perfect tool to identify areas of common weakness and pinpoints areas where students need extra help. In particular, these features can greatly improve a teacher’s productivity as it reduces time spent on assessment and marking, giving teachers extra time to focus on resolving any knowledge gaps that have been identified through the report system. Get in touch to find out about our discounted bulk orders for your students!
What is included in Revision Buddies GCSE English Literature content?
The GCSE English Literature course is based on the Eduqas, AQA, Edexcel and OCR syllabuses. Simply select the exam board that you are studying and enjoy peace of mind that you are revising relevant content. See the Topics Covered tab for details of all the topics that we cover.
Why should you use Revision Buddies for GCSE English Literature Revision?
Student Testimonials: “Really helpful and fun *****”, “What a great app! I found the explanations especially helpful and the access to past papers meant that I could test my knowledge as I went along. Really helpful and easy to use, would recommend to anyone about to sit their exams as a way of breaking up a day of samey revision!”, “Best revision app on the store *****”, “As a student going into my GCSE exams this is the most helpful revision app series on the App Store”.
Parent Testimonials: “Sooo helpful *****”, “Working whilst with two children doing their GCSEs is not easy so being able to rely on this app is great. I wanted to ensure the quality of the content so went through it myself first, quite enjoyed it really!! Looking forward to a few more topics! Thanks”.
Teacher Testimonials: “Great*****”, “Recommended to my GCSE class for quick revision and reminders. They even added on the Spec’ I asked for. Impressed”, “Your apps are proving very popular with our Y11s including my own nephew”, “Promoting your app to all my year 10s tomorrow…they are going to love it..#A*s”.