You can now get all of your Revision Buddies Science apps at the touch of a button! Download our GCSE Physics, Biology, and Chemistry apps in this convenient and affordable bundle. Three apps for the price of two, save more than 30% on the cost of buying the apps individually.
Written by teachers, our apps build confidence, knowledge and understanding in preparation for your GCSE exams. Through 1000s of comprehensive self-assessment tests as well as many additional features to enhance learning and provide a fun, effective and enjoyable revision environment, we will help you work towards achieving the best grade possible. Take charge of your revision and use our apps anywhere, anytime.
Whether you are studying higher or lower tier, OCR, Edexcel or AQA, our creators have dedicated their time to ensuring that you can adapt these apps according to your requirements so that you get the most out of your revision time.
How can you use Revision Buddies to prepare for your GCSE Science exams?
– Choose from Combined Science or Single Science for the AQA, Edexcel or OCR 21st Century Exam Boards (Grades 9-1).
– Select questions from the Higher or Foundation tiers.
– Adapt the app to your needs and requirements.
– Revise through 1000s of syllabus specific multiple choice questions with detailed explanations.
– Learn from hundreds of illustrated diagrams, graphs & experiments.
– Choose to repeat difficult questions or select new questions at random.
– Watch your knowledge improve using inbuilt progress reports & self-assessment graphs.
– Share your results with friends on Twitter & Facebook.
– Benefit from direct links to GCSE past papers & mark schemes.
– Share your progress with your teacher through our new Class Management & Reports section or submit your results on Revision Buddies’ leaderboard.
– Enjoy motivational feedback and personalised certificates after each quiz or course if you achieve 80% or more.
– Use Revision Buddies on multiple devices such as laptops, tablets or phones, especially since course progress is synchronised over all devices so that you can pick up where you left off.
– Practice makes perfect! Test yourself for just 10 minutes every day and be amazed at how your results can improve.
How does Revision Buddies GCSE Science platform benefit students?
Revision Buddies aims to consolidate knowledge, further understanding and boost confidence in the lead up to GCSE exams. The engaging, interactive and effective self-assessment app enables users to revise at their own pace and in their own time. Users simply have to select their syllabus, level and the relevant topics to test their knowledge and once downloaded, can use the app offline.
How does Revision Buddies GCSE Science platform benefit parents and teachers?
Parents and teachers can monitor a user or group of users’ progress through detailed reports of their scores, answers and time taken to answer each question. This serves as the perfect tool to identify areas of common weakness and pinpoints areas where students need extra help. In particular, these features can greatly improve a teacher’s productivity as it reduces time spent on assessment and marking, giving teachers extra time to focus on resolving any knowledge gaps that have been identified through the report system. Get in touch to find out about our discounted bulk orders for your students!
Why should you use Revision Buddies for GCSE Science Revision?
Student Testimonials: “Great app – Really helps me revise and I have learnt a lot from this. Shows past papers and little questionnaires about certain subjects, love it”, “Really helpful and fun *****”, “Really helpful and easy to use, would recommend to anyone about to sit their exams as a way of breaking up a day of samey revision!” , “Best revision app on the store *****”, “As a student going into my GCSE exams this is the most helpful revision app series on the App Store”.
Parent Testimonials: “Sooo helpful *****”, “Working whilst with two children doing their GCSEs is not easy so being able to rely on this app is great. I wanted to ensure the quality of the content so went through it myself first, quite enjoyed it really!! Looking forward to a few more topics! Thanks”.
Teacher Testimonials: “Great*****”, “Recommended to my GCSE class for quick revision and reminders. They even added on the Spec’ I asked for. Impressed”, “Your apps are proving very popular with our Y11s including my own nephew who found the science ones very useful this weekend”.